News server?

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Wed Sep 13 12:22:48 PDT 2000

News server?Which version of Outlook are you using?  I've got Outlook 2000
here at work, and the closest thing I've found to threads is when you select
the menu option "View > Current View > By Conversation Topic".  Earlier
Outlooks might have it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Outlook Express
doesn't...