glibc segfault

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Thu Sep 14 07:11:02 PDT 2000

More information - as much as you can give.  You should do this whenever you
report a problem.

First off - what version of LFS are you trying to install?  I bet it is an
old one.  If so, what version of binutils are you using?  You should upgrade
to binutils-2.10.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net

P.S.  Do you have a Bud for me ?