glibc segfault

Richard Bland RBland at PeopleSupport.com
Thu Sep 14 10:12:27 PDT 2000

I'm really 'Rich B', but posting from work now...

First off, sorry for the HTML mail - I mail in plaintext, but our M$
Exchange Server HTML-ises our plaintext - nice...

I'm using the LFS 2.4 book from the web site (downloaded a couple of days
ago).
I'm building FROM a LFS 2.3.7 box, which I believe has binutils-2.10. I also
compiled binutils-2.10 for the 'new' 2.4 box.

Any more info _may_ have to wait 'til I'm back at home in front of the box -
depends on my memory.

>P.S.  Do you have a Bud for me ?
I'm afraid the account is a legacy from when I used to work for 'them' - I
never did get any free beer either :(. I'll send you a picture of a bottle
if work this one out ;)

Thanks

Rich