bzip2 Makefile modification - LFS Hint

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Fri Sep 15 16:23:25 PDT 2000

Chapter 6. Installing basic system software
		Installing Bzip2

Hi all,

Since I'm supremely lazy and have installed bzip2 so many times here and
there, I changed the Makefile to my like to reduce # of keystrokes.

I added as attachment for those who are interested. You can also get it
at:

http://www.belvento.org/linux/lfs/download/bzip2-1.0.1.patch.gz

I added comments so you can see what I did. You can now install bzip2 and
be on your way with the following instructions.