Mirror

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 17 13:39:27 PDT 2000

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Do you want/need a mirror for lfs in europe?
> I have a machine here that I could run the mirror on. It's merely on a 1
> mbit but should be sufficient as I see the lfs as pretty low volume.

Send me a personal email telling the bandwidth you have available (ok we got
that one already: 1mbit), the city and country you are in and the hostname on
which the lfs mirror site can be reached (like lfs.laric.com or something
like that).

Also let me know what of LFS you want to mirror: Http only, ftp only, http&ftp
Http site: 5.3MB
Ftp site: 78MB

www.linuxfromscratch.org