News server?

zbrown at linuxcare.com zbrown at linuxcare.com
Mon Sep 18 16:48:13 PDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 11:14:46AM -0700, John Arrowwood wrote:
> I gotta admit, there are so many messages flowing across this list (and the
> others) that I can't read them all and still get any work done.

Is there any interest in starting up a "Kernel Cousin" for LFS? There seems
to be enough traffic on these lists to *more* than justify creating one.
Would anyone be interested in participating in a group-authoring such a
thing, along the lines of KC Debian <http://kt.linuxcare.com/debian>? If
enough people are interested, I think it could work, and the weekly time
commitment from any one person would still be very small.

Zack

--
Zack Brown, Developer Services Editor, Linuxcare, Inc.
tel: 1-415-354-4878x284, fax: 1-415-701-7457