module for loopback not working on bootup

Lucas Nelson lucas at access.com.au
Wed Sep 20 02:53:43 PDT 2000

This message does not indicate an error, you can ignore it. Or, if you
like, put the following line in your modules.conf:

alias net-pf-9 off

I cannot remember where I found out how to do that, but I think it was
either the kernel or the modules howto, or somewhere in the kernel docs
(/usr/src/linux/Documentation). I _strongly_ recommend you read the
modules howto if you are interested in knowing why this happens.

Lucas.