Hang on reboot after installing kernel

Shaggy Im-erbtham shaggy at loxinfo.co.th
Wed Sep 20 05:56:33 PDT 2000

Thanks for the super-fast reply. I hope I understand your questions as I
try to answer them.

The kernel was compiled as bzImage. This was then copied to /. The file
/etc/lilo.conf was modified accordingly.

It is "running on" Slackware 7.0 (2.2.13 kernel)... but I think this is
not the answer you wanted.

And I have no idea what BogoMIPS is.

Any ideas?
Shagy