2.5.1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 20 13:30:27 PDT 2000

> I believe I did not make it clear - GCC doesn't crash, it generates an
> error message " Undefined <blah>"

Which kernel are you running?

Perhaps you want to get the kernel module from intel.com's site, though it's
a 2.2 module.

I've had problems with that 2.2 module and X401 (X complained about some
agpgart problems - it could not initialize the driver. I can't quite remember
what it told me). Now that I installed 2.4-test8 that problem is gone. I'm
looking at a 1024x768 at 16bit colours (24bit works too but I don't use that
many colours) just peachy. I can't go higher, don't have enough memory on
this i810 card.

www.linuxfromscratch.org