News server?

zbrown at linuxcare.com zbrown at linuxcare.com
Wed Sep 20 17:49:19 PDT 2000

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 09:26:01PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > Is there any interest in starting up a "Kernel Cousin" for LFS? There seems
> > to be enough traffic on these lists to *more* than justify creating one.
> > Would anyone be interested in participating in a group-authoring such a
> > thing, along the lines of KC Debian <http://kt.linuxcare.com/debian>? If
> > enough people are interested, I think it could work, and the weekly time
> > commitment from any one person would still be very small.
>
> That sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind at all helping on it if there are
> others who help with it. It would make most sense to post those weekly or
> bi-weekly summaries on the archive.linuxfromscratch.org site together with
> the mailinglists.

OK, there seems to be enough interest to at least take the next step. The
kcd-lfs at lists.linuxcare.com mailing list should be working. To subscribe, send
"subscribe kcd-lfs" in the body of an email to majordomo at lists.linuxcare.com

Anyone interested in contributing a little time each week should head on over
there to continue the discussion.

See you there,
Zack

> --
> Gerard Beekmans
> www.linuxfromscratch.org

Zack Brown, Developer Services Editor, Linuxcare, Inc.
tel: 1-415-354-4878x284, fax: 1-415-701-7457
zbrown at linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.