News server?

zbrown at linuxcare.com zbrown at linuxcare.com
Thu Sep 21 07:55:02 PDT 2000

On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 12:25:30AM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > OK, there seems to be enough interest to at least take the next step. The
> > kcd-lfs at lists.linuxcare.com mailing list should be working. To subscribe,
> > send "subscribe kcd-lfs" in the body of an email to
> > majordomo at lists.linuxcare.com
>
> Before I join, what about lfs-config lfs-apps alfs-discuss and other lists?
> Can something be setup for those lists as well?

Whoa! Let's see how KC LFS goes first. I think it should be able to cover all
the lists itself, at least until it is overrun with volunteers ;-)

But yes. There's nothing standing in the way of such a thing.

Zack

> --
> Gerard Beekmans
> www.linuxfromscratch.org

Zack Brown, Linuxcare, Inc.
tel: 1-415-354-4878x284, fax: 1-415-701-7457
zbrown at linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.