2.5.1

Seth W. Klein sklein at mint.net
Fri Sep 22 12:41:11 PDT 2000

Michael Irving wrote:

> I was actaully htinking of it as a much easier editor to use than vim. Thats
> why I suggest it. You don't have to learn anything to use it. vim isn't
> exactly intuitive.

Ach! What _is_ this world comming to! Now back in _my_ day no self
respecting sys-admin needed anything but a good line editor. We had
ed and we liked it!

cheers,
sklein (who doesn't really go back that far, but does know a little ed)
--
sklein at mint.net                          http://members.mint.net/sklein/
Advertising:         To create a desire for something at a certain price