Netkit

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Mon Sep 25 17:24:37 PDT 2000

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> As long as you add ALL: ALL to your /etc/hosts.deny file or disable the
> daemons in your /etc/inetd.conf file you should not have anything to worry
> about. As long as they are not running bare, they are fine.

I disable telnetd by default...
Blasphamy I'm aware but I turn my computer off when I'm not using it...

Admittedly that means I don't need a one year uptime
however having a computer that can achive a one year uptime means
I can expect reliability for the 15 hours I do use it...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....