Grep Compiling and Installing

John Golovich jgolovich at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 11:05:36 PDT 2000

> Hrm... i though i read first declaration.. oh well

You did originally read that, the last email I removed
the CPPFLAGS and received the new message.  However
putting it back now has allowed the build to succeed.

I know it sounds stupid, but it works now.  One
problem though, now when I do my "make
LDFLAGS=-static" I get this error:

./aclocal.m4:571: error: AC_LANG_SOURCE: unknown
llanguage: _AC_LANG
make: *** [configure] Error 1

however if I run make again, it completes it.  Any
idea why it wouldn't show up the second time, and what
I can do to fix it?