Netkit

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 26 11:55:12 PDT 2000

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> OK I see your point. A smaller suggestion then. You perhaps could mention
> the fact that netkit-ftp contains the ftp client wich is almost essential
> to get the files you need/want to make LFS usable? This could help alot so
> people can get up and running faster?

I've been thinking about adding an appendix that mentions some extra software
packages that almost everybody wants to have on their system but isn't part
of the LFS book. I won't go into great detail what the package contains and
stuff, nor how to install it. I'll just mention the package, briefly what it
contains and where it can be downloaded. The appendix (D) will probably be
called something like "Ok I got LFS, now what?"

www.linuxfromscratch.org