Grep Compiling and Installing

John Golovich jgolovich at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 12:12:33 PDT 2000

Progress has been made, but now I am at the Shellutils
package.  I have done searches on the site search as
well as deja and have found no answers.  So I bring
them to everyone.

If someone can just point me in a direction I can
probably figure it out, but I am stuck here.

root at fileserv:/home/cvs/build/cvs/Linux/subsystems/sh-utils#
make LDFLAGS=-static
cd . && aclocal -I m4
aclocal: m4/gettext.m4: 13: duplicated macro
`AM_WITH_NLS'
aclocal: m4/gettext.m4: 199: duplicated macro
`AM_GNU_GETTEXT'
aclocal: m4/lcmessage.m4: 13: duplicated macro
`AM_LC_MESSAGES'
aclocal: m4/progtest.m4: 13: duplicated macro
`AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST'
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1