Netkit

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Tue Sep 26 17:57:24 PDT 2000

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> OK I see your point. A smaller suggestion then. You perhaps could mention
> the fact that netkit-ftp contains the ftp client wich is almost essential to
> get the files you need/want to make LFS usable? This could help alot so
> people can get up and running faster?

You probably should download the files you need/want to make
LFS useable before installation...
There isn't much hope of doing anything on an LFS system if you
didn't download source code ahead of time
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....