--prefix question?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 27 10:44:55 PDT 2000

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Yo,
>
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 12:51:53PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > Actually, it used to be a HOWTO. It wasn's only until recent (since
> > 2.3.1) that it was reformatted and rewritten to fit the description of a
> > real book. Most people here have found LFS through LDP (linux
> > documentation project) where it's known as a howto. Hence the reference
>
> Ahh, but LDP doesn't even consider LFS a HOWTO anymore, there's a nice
> new LFS Book in the Guide section, Woohoo!

True, but that's only since yesterday. Turns out that when I submitted them
the sgml source when 2.4 was released it never arived there. Though it never
bounced either. Could very well have been at the time where I had
accidentally set sendmail to attach a little header to outgoing emails saying
"don't inform me of delivery errors"...

www.linuxfromscratch.org