LFS Mailing List Question

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Sep 28 09:48:54 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 12:33:00PM -0400, Robert Boucher wrote:
> Looking at http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/ there seems to be 11
> different mailing lists associated with LFS.  Is there some sort of a global list that I can
> subscribe to so I can receive each list's mail without having to manage each list?
> Thanks.

I don't believe so...allthough you problably don't want to be subscribed
too all the list.

lfs-discuss@
lfs-apps@
lfs-config@
linux@

are problably the ones you wouldn't mind being on.

alfs-discuss@
alfs-profile@
alfs-docs@
alfs-ipc@
alfs-license@
alfs-pr@

Are mailing lists for the ALFS Project (Automated LinuxFromScratch) and
hence you don't really need to be subscribed to these unless you are
interested in the project...

lfstraducfr@

Is a french mailing list for Trasnlating the book to french, IIRC

Hope this helps...

-