LFS Mailing List Question

Robert Boucher rboucher at bcssi.com
Thu Sep 28 13:28:02 PDT 2000

Thanks Gerard.  I'm more of the shadowy lurker type that's interested in following
what's going on with LFS (including ALFS).  I wouldn't mind subscribing to a read
only group (and maybe using the digest mode to get all the day's mail in one chunk)
to keep the number of groups I'm subscribed to as low as possible.

-Rob

Original message from: Gerard Beekmans