Is someone had a problem with a RD 6.2 to build LFS ???

Johan LENGLET johanlenglet at linuxien.com
Fri Sep 29 06:59:22 PDT 2000

I had some problems after a Red Hat 5.2 updated with a 6.0 updated with a
6.1 updated with a 6.2 and updated with a 7.0 (CD1, I haven't the CD2
currently). Finaly, I decided, yesterday night, to reinstall a complete
brand news Red Hat 6.2.
But I've got always some problems when I try to compile packages.

So I've just one question : Is someone had a problem with a RD 6.2 to build
LFS ???

Johan LENGLET
http://www.linuxien.com
--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free.
                                      Linus Torvalds.