[OT] RE: lfs-crash while copying via samba

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Tue Jan 2 06:59:18 PST 2001

On Monday 01 January 2001 01:37 pm, Matthias Minich wrote:
> hmmm,
>
> for (y2k = 2000; y2k < 3000; y2k++)
> 	{
> 	cout << y2k
> 	}
>
> correct me, if i'm wrong -> beginner in cpp ;-)

When I see Y2K++ I tend to think "What? Were skipping a year?"
Wouldn't Y2K+ = 2001 and Y2K++ = 2002?
[This given the old notation of "+" meaning "add one"
++ meaning "add one AGAIN" this is for product name conventions BTW
not programming conventions that I'm thinking...
Instead of adding a number you add +... it's more "marketable"..
Says "It's better" not "It's newer"
This was in a tech environment of "new" systems not holding to hype
and in some cases not even up to snuff to the older stuff]

Costummers get use to Padonre 3.04 so you sell Padonre + instead
of 4.0

Ohh now I'm showing my marketting tallent... There's that evil in me again
--
My Brainbench Certificates [My tech skills]
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2056366

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org