NewsForge story

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 2 14:02:55 PST 2001

> join the pr lists, and or send me your ideas @

the alfs-pr list was discontinued a while ago. Most of us agreed that
alfs-discuss would be a better place for those messages.

Although the aliases for the list are still in place and the config file
still exists and all that. The list can be re-instated within a few seconds.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org