[OT] Digest format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 3 12:34:33 PST 2001

On January  3, 2001 03:09 pm, Neil Montgomery wrote:
> I'm not familiar with the software being used to run this mailing
> list. Is there a way to receive the day's messages in a digest form?
> Sorry if there are  instructions somewhere obvious that I missed.

Instructions are on it's way. For now:

email listname-request at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: set digest

send email, done (well done as soon as linuxfromscratch.org receives the
email ;)

to unset it, email same address, Subject: unset digest

For other flags you can set, email listar at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: flags

The software is listar, so you can find all the info you need on
www.listar.org

Or email listar at linuxfromscratch.org with a subject of: help

The 'help' file emailed back to you will contain other help commands you can
execute to get specific help on a subject.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org