Another boot message problem (swapon)

Shlok Smári Datye shlok at ript.net
Thu Jan 4 04:05:59 PST 2001

Hi

I went into another problem. It startup it says "Activating swap" and runs
swapon -a (it's inside /etc/init.d/checkfs)
It outputs "Adding swap... <something else>". I tried to redirect it
correctly to /dev/null like Ron explained, but that didn't work.

And since swapon is a part of Util-linux I tried to search to sources for
message "Adding swap", but couldn't find any.

Is the "Adding swap" message a message which comes from the kernel? What
source should I edit to get rid of this message?

Thanks.
--
Shlok Smári Datye
http://shlok.ript.net/