Linux-2.4.0 is out!!

Seri Al-Najjar Seri_Al-Najjar at ins.com
Fri Jan 5 07:30:12 PST 2001

Surprisingly enough, I managed to get a nice clear download straight from
ftp.kernel.org although it was about 4 hours ago, but they seem to have a
fair whack of bandwidth these days.

And for anyone that's thinking of building the 2.4 kernel, there doesn't seem
to be any magic touches needed.

Only things I had trouble with was my lpp patch, and the pcmcia support, but
they only took 2 kernel recompiles and about 5 minutes jiggling to fix.

On Friday 05 January 2001  4:10 am, Jeffery McLean did decree:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org