Linux-2.4.0 is out!!

Seri Al-Najjar Seri_Al-Najjar at ins.com
Fri Jan 5 07:55:53 PST 2001

Damn, a small ps onto my previous mail,
The pcmcia drivers for most cards aren't actually in the pcmcia section, but
rather the device type and manufacturer setting, for instance my 3COM
3C575CT-D's were in the section for 3COM 3C59x Standard Network cards and
they weren't even mentioned in to xconfig's help (although I didn't check the
Documentation).

On Friday 05 January 2001  3:38 pm, Craig M. Reece did decree:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org