Upgrading LFS 2.4.0 to kernel 2.4.0

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Jan 5 08:53:03 PST 2001

Yo,

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 01:46:31PM +0100, Rudolf Floers wrote:
> publickey:	files [NOTFOUND=return]

LFS 2.4+ systems allready have 'publickey files' in it's
/etc/nsswitch.conf configuration file (i don't remenber anymore why some
would say to use [NOTFOUND=return] anyone wanna enlightenment me? :)
So if your system is older then 2.4, add that line, else don't worry about
it.

I upgraded from 2.2.17 on my laptop the other day to 2.4.0-test12 and i
had todo nothing, everything worked fine out of the box, just a kernel
recompile and reboot..

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org