Upgrading LFS 2.4.0 to kernel 2.4.0

Rudolf Floers r.floers at web.de
Fri Jan 5 09:26:38 PST 2001

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 11:53:03AM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> LFS 2.4+ systems allready have 'publickey files' in it's
> /etc/nsswitch.conf configuration file (i don't remenber anymore why some
> would say to use [NOTFOUND=return] anyone wanna enlightenment me? :)

actually gerard (i guess it was gerard) recommended this, after some people
complained about login problems. with no "publickey: files [NOTFOUND=return]
login would take about one minute every time.
but i just found out, that i don't need [NOTFOUND=return].

	publickey:	files

is enough for me and probably for everybody else, too.

hope you're enlightenmented (shouldn't it be: enlighted?) now ;-D

cu,
Rudolf

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org