Drool... WAS --> Re: Autoconf Version 2.14.1

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 10:21:36 PST 2001

I'll check it out again, but the last time I looked they insisted on doing a
NEW install of Windows into it's own loop file system. Not very good for
accessing the files for backup, etc. Not to mention the exorbitant amount of
time to reinstall everything again. VMWare at least allowed me to run a
currently installed Windows as soon as I started it up.

On Friday, January 05, 2001 12:38 pm, Jesse Tie Ten Quee spoke thusly:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org