Drool... WAS --> Re: Autoconf Version 2.14.1

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 10:55:15 PST 2001

Heh, responding to myself...

It appears that I was misremembering how they do things. Apparently the
Windows system that is installed is actually totally integrated into the
current linux fs. I would still have to reinstall everything again... oh
well, MLK day is coming up soon...(and I suppose I could do the whole thing
in a virtual desktop and have it run at the same time as "real" work... God,
I love multitasking) :)

On Friday, January 05, 2001 01:21 pm, Craig M. Reece spoke thusly:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org