Drool... WAS --> Re: Autoconf Version 2.14.1

Brett generica at email.com
Fri Jan 5 13:36:57 PST 2001

Hey,

Tack my name onto the list of people with a LFS 2.4.3 system, but with
glibc2.2 and kernel2.4 ... no problems whatsoever.  Its quite astounding
really.

I personally would say "wait for gcc 2.95.3 ... it can't be _that_ far
away, what with the prerelease the other day.  But waiting for 3.0 is
probably gonna take a while, and there will be _all_ sorts of
compatibility problems when that is released </doomsday prediction>

have fun,

	/ Brett

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org