Upgrading LFS 2.4.0 to kernel 2.4.0

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Jan 5 15:52:55 PST 2001

Yo,

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 06:26:38PM +0100, Rudolf Floers wrote:
> actually gerard (i guess it was gerard) recommended this, after some people
> complained about login problems. with no "publickey: files [NOTFOUND=return]
> login would take about one minute every time.
> but i just found out, that i don't need [NOTFOUND=return].

It wasn't Gerard, at least i don't remenber it being him, someone else
(Gerard wasn't even using 2.4.0-test? kernels back then) and i don't
have the time to check either, getting weird looks from my brother whom
wants to play Diablo II online ;)

And i know what publickey does, i was more speaking about
[NOTFOUND=return] which i never remenber anyone saying what exactly it
does....

> 	publickey:	files

Right it was added in LFS-2.4..

> is enough for me and probably for everybody else, too.

Right.

> hope you're enlightenmented (shouldn't it be: enlighted?) now ;-D

Not yet, but keep at it ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org