Drool... WAS --> Re: Autoconf Version 2.14.1

Oren J Byer ojbyer at usa.net
Fri Jan 5 16:37:49 PST 2001

> if your worried about space (that is after you ripped them to MPEG-1/2)
> you may want to look into a few of the newer MPEG-4 implementations like
> DivX, very impressive (considering i'm use to DVD quality, which is
> MPEG-2 =)

Actually, I always capture to an uncompressed format first, then apply
compression after I am done editing. I plan to switch to DivX when I get
back to capturing again; that project will have to wait until I get postfix,
procmail, imap, apache, php, postgresql, samba and Quake III Arena installed
and working.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org