LAN Gateway/Firewall

Chris Snyder csnyder at mvpsoft.com
Sat Jan 6 16:43:03 PST 2001

I considered co-locating, but my current plan calls for up to eight
servers.  At about $150 per server, that's $1200 a month.  Since we're
paying $150 per month for 256k DSL service that we can upgrade to at
least 758kbps for about $400 a month, it just wasn't a good option for
us.  Your needs are probably different, though.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org