Drool... WAS --> Re: Autoconf Version 2.14.1

Jonathan Wilson wilson at claborn.net
Tue Jan 9 10:33:46 PST 2001

It is not terribly uncommon for databases to grow over 2GB.

A single Digital Video in uncompressed format can easily grow to 4 GB.

A single tarball backup will be over 2 GB if you have over 2GB of data on your drives :-)

I could probably come up with a few more things if I thought about it long enough.....