lfs todo and wish lists online

Ron885 the l33t linux d00d ron885 at linuxfreemail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:39:20 PST 2001

On Tuesday 09 January 2001  6:36 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Finally, those lists are online. I hope all items are clear, some may be
> too cryptic to decypher unless you have had training in lfs todo list
> encryption algorithms.
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/todo.php
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/wish.php

Well, me being the l33t d00d I am.. I'll reply first... in the TODO about the
sulogin thing... when i load 'single' it doesn't quite work right... it'll
switch in and out of  my normal PS1 prompt and sh-2.04 and sometimes typing
doesn't show and stuff and nano don't work good... Maybe that could be
something related to that?
--
Ron885
Linux: The smart choice! - http://yalc.linuxsquare.net