kernel cyptography

bikepunk bikepunk at gmx.net
Wed Jan 10 17:30:44 PST 2001

Ahh, kernel cryptography...

It allows for the creation of a filesystem-in-a-file, mounting that with a
loopback device, and then using that for whatever you want... It's
encrypted, with your choice of algorithims, of course.

Check out the HOWTO: http://EncryptionHOWTO.sourceforge.net/

I'm using it on the production 2.4 kernel, with no problems...

  ben <bikepunk at gmx.net>
  <http://crux.ath.cx/~bikepunk/>
  the crux of the biscut is the `