Fwd: SORRY

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Jan 11 07:24:55 PST 2001

Yo,

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 09:12:15PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Don't feel bad, every sane person filters his/her LFS mail, considering how
> much there is. I wouldn't dare dreaming having all LFS mail in my inbox
> folder, I'd go crazy

[Msgs:7222 New:1028 Old:2453 35M]

Yup, i knew it, i'm crazzzzy!

That's right, i just read all my mail in one big folder then move it to
quasar.highos.com to archive it (along with my other ~30MB mbox's)

filtering..ptfs

/me whom wants to get back sooner now, as he's going to spend 8 hours just
reading mail, w00t!

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org