Local + external mail delivery + cron

Richard Lightman richard at reika.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 09:07:22 PST 2001

Misquoted from Chris.Smith at raytheon.co.uk on 2001/01/11 at 15:14 +0000:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone configured proper local+external mail delivery with
> sendmail or qmail yet?  I'm stuck about where to start there :(
> As far as mail goes I'm braindead.

I have done qmail, almost everyone else on this list has done
postfix. For qmail, look in "man qmail-control". That has a
list of all the control files, with the name of the daemons
that use them. Then look up the daemon in the man pages.

Also I put big e-mail on this subject on this list a day or
two ago. Take a look at the archives.

Richard

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org