I've been away

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 11 12:03:40 PST 2001

My previous LFS system crashed on me (well, I made it crash on me. In a
stupid manner. If I told you you'd laugh at me, and I'm very sensible so I
will not tell you), and I've been away for a few days, building another LFS.
And I lost all 438 emails because of that stupid fetchmail (well, it's my
fault that it deleted all my emails, and it was very stupid too...), so if
someone wanted to tell me something important (not that it ever happens)
about the hints or other stuff, please resend.

--
Public key: http://nomis80.dyn.dhs.org/nomis80.gpg
--Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse--

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org