Mario Lassnig mario at lassnig.net
Thu Jan 11 14:34:12 PST 2001

the newest kernel modules are included within the
kernel distribution.
just select it in the option
"ISDN for Linux" > "HiSax Chipset Driver"
and recompile. there are no independent ISDN drivers
anymore (at least, what I know of)
But you do need the I4L tools (isdnctrl etc..) which you can
get at ftp.isdn4linux.de

LG, Mario