Matthias Minich matthias at planet-minich.de
Thu Jan 11 14:43:44 PST 2001

well, i guess these aren't the capi-2.0 drivers, right? i want to apply the
capi4hylafax-patch to send some faxes around there. AFAIK those
HISAX-drivers are especially for the siemens hisax-chipset (ok,my card has
it...) but _not_ for use with the capi-2.0, which makes the thing a bit more
interesting *g*

thanks, matthias

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org