Util-Linux make error

Cynthia E. Carter cynthia at rocky.luckydog.net
Thu Jan 11 23:15:59 PST 2001

I received this error while installing util-linux in chroot environment using
the backend proflle.  Can you tell me what I need to do to correct this.

nfsmount.c: In function `nfsmount':
nfsmount.c:647: `NFS_FHSIZE' undeclared (first use in this function)
nfsmount.c:647: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nfsmount.c:647: for each function it appears in.)
nfsmount.c:665: warning: unreachable code at beginning of switch statement
nfsmount.c:699: `NFS_PORT' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [nfsmount.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/util-linux-2.10o/mount'
make: *** [all] Error 1
Return value of system() is 512.

TIA
Cynthia