Util-Linux make error

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Fri Jan 12 08:10:05 PST 2001

	I had the same problem last time I built a system on my ppc.  I don't
remember exactly what I did, but here's the gist:  Look through
nfsmount.c for include statements, one of them, possibly nfsmount.h,
refers to a document that was autogenerated by sunrpc and says so at the
top.  In it you will find define statements that define variables that
have -very- similar names to NFS_FHSIZE and NFS_PORT.  Insert another
define statement for each of these defining the variable listed in your
error to the value of the similarly named variable.  Then compile,
should work fine.

	Of course I haven't tried mounting anything via nfs with this system,
this may have messed something up.  Anyone know of a non-evil solution
to this problem?

	jesse