chroot problem...

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Fri Jan 12 16:24:46 PST 2001

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> > BTW, ed-0.2 and Patch-2.5.4 use mktemp() instead of mkstemp()
>
> send the patch please
>
> --
> Gerard Beekmans
> www.linuxfromscratch.org

> --

You're gonna be swamped with stuff like this. Big number of packages
gives this warning
( and others with same nature ). This is not to say that the person who
posted the patch
did something wrong or got something wrong. I just have seen this warning
at least 10 times.
Therefore, the question is if you are going to patch each and every
package out of that bunch or no.
I refuse to think you're going to patch only such an important utility as
ed.
( Sorry if it hurts somebody's feelings, but it isn't vim, is it ?)

Sergey Ostrovsky.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org