chroot problem...

Filippo Erik Negroni filippo.negroni at btconnect.com
Fri Jan 12 16:45:58 PST 2001

Of course the point is to promote the patching of all packages.
I am working on a patch to Patch-2.5 itself.
I used ed-0.2 just as an example of what should be done.
I would even suggest the complete elimination of mktemp from any C library.
Try to use mktemp when you are working with a 64 terabyte fiberchannel
array and you know what I mean.