$LFS Questions

zach_hartley at ci866887-a.nash1.tn.home.com zach_hartley at ci866887-a.nash1.tn.home.com
Sat Jan 13 20:36:32 PST 2001

Seeing this type of message on the LFS list almost everyday,
I have come to the following conclusions:
People who use LFS are control-freaks with /alot/ of time
to putz around with stuff that nobody else gives a crap about.
Please do not take this as an insult because I am one of these
control-freaks who spends (and is as we speak) way to much
time doing this. While many people say that they're sick of how
RedHat, Mandrake, et al. set up things improperly and are "total
crap", I think many of them do not realize how truly useful and
well designed most distributions are. Also, I think many people
who  are of do not take the time to learn things, or adjust and
simply lash out against things that don't work. Anyway, now that
I'm done rambling, I'll get back to wasting my time compiling
glibc-2.2 ^_^

Zach