Redhat

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sun Jan 14 14:20:40 PST 2001

Yo,

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 05:02:16PM -0500, Steve Hayashi wrote:
> My only guess towards it is that installation requires constant monitoring
> and it's entirely too easy to f*** it up (for every perfect installation
> I've had of LFS, I've easily had 20 that didn't make it)

1 to 20, Eh? that's harsh.

Well, it's gotten alot easier and can only get better, ALFS has gotten
alot of work done (Go Bryan and Neven, gogogo! :) in the last two weeks,
if you check out the profiles and perl-backend you can actually compile
a LFS-2.4.2 system with it =)

Everyone speak up, it's better to know what the problem is then having
to guess and hope for the best...

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org