Java 1.3

Filippo Erik Negroni filippo.negroni at btconnect.com
Sun Jan 14 15:42:27 PST 2001

I reply to myself... :-)

Sun is making the Java 2 SDK, Standard Edition source code available to the
developer community as part of Sun's Community Source License Program. This
release is intended to further propel innovation of the Java platform and
provide developers with easier access to the Java platform sources while
still maintaining compatibility. With the source code, software developers
are able to:
·       fix platform bugs or performance bottlenecks that are impeding the
development or deployment of an application
·       implement new APIs which need access to platform internals